· Build and lead a globally distributed team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
· Demonstrate sound software engineering principles by guiding your team's goals in alignment with the product roadmap
· Develop and maintain relationships with C-level stakeholders to drive confidence in our development capabilities and management
· Execute a number of initiatives which contribute to the build of our global platforms.
· Take responsibility for coding core-feature implementation projects and Greenfield projects. Make an impactful contribution, ask great questions, and execute high quality work
· In collaboration with the product team and stakeholders, understand the needs of the business in order to deliver innovative, robust solutions.
· Development of back-end and front-end solutions within an agile environment.
· Monitoring of application performance and implementation of measures to ensure systems perform at suitable levels.
· Planning and design: Systematically think through and identify a solution, then outline the necessary steps to develop a fully deployable feature set.
· Technology evaluation and research: Research and evaluation of new technologies and proposed ways of improving existing systems.
· Proven ability in taking a feature, task or product all the way from conception to completion and release
· Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
· Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices