· Develop an in-depth understanding of assigned products and solutions
· Performs competitive analysis on competing offerings in the market and presents findings
· Produces plans and status updates on assigned initiatives to keep the wider business informed
REQUIREMENTS, ANALYSIS & DESIGN
· Connects and collaborates with the market and internal stakeholders to obtain clear market requirements, including Customers, Business Partners, and Consultants. Performs interviews, site visits, surveys and workshops to stay connected.
· Performs requirements analysis on Product Back log items; critically evaluates, reconciles conflicts between requirements, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs. Records groomed requirements in the form of standardizedUser Stories and UML analysis diagrams (process and data orientated diagrams)as needed - Process Flows, Use Cases, Activity
· Work with agile team to build out and maintain backlog of User Stories required to realize goals
· Uses customer insight to build personas which reflect different customer users and allow development team to obtain a clear understanding of target user audience
· Where any aspect of a product’s software design is impacted via requirements, design material should be produced to support the implementation of the requirements in the form of User Interface designs and UML design diagrams as needed.
· Arranges JAD sessions with Product Director, Product Owners, Developers and relevant stakeholders to collaborate on solutions.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
· Develop & maintain relationships across with key stakeholders, technology and third party vendors
SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENT TEAM DURING DEVELOPMENT
· Works closely with development team in an agile manner.
· Performs release management
· Manages UAT process
· Configures products to ensure they meet business needs
PROVIDES BUSINESS SUPPORT
· Presents a clear product overview and value proposition to clients and stakeholders.
· Fields escalated queries from business
· Trains business users and support team to ensure they are well equipped
MANAGES PRODUCT REPOSITORIES
· Centrally manages product documentation and maximizes team efficiency through increased accessibility.
· Ensures all issues/concerns/risks are addressed and appropriate changes documented and made to the functional specification.
· Works with Product Director and other Product Owners as a team to ensure designs are well thought through.
· Presents final designs in a clear and concise manner to relevant stakeholders.